Court Ordered Bankruptcy Auction – 1,680+/- SF Commercial Building – Former Spa
Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Property# TAA2031
Auction Date & Time:
Bidding ends Tuesday, November 17th at 3:00 PM ET
Preview Date & Time:
Tuesday, November 10th at 12:00 PM ET
405 N Mulberry St,
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Bid Online at:
Will Sell to the Highest Bidder by Order of U.S. Bankruptcy Court!!
• Completely Renovated 1,680 +/- Sq. Ft. Commercial Building with Full Basement
• Zoned C-2 (Neighborhood Commercial)
• Perfectly Suited for Professional Offices, Salon & Spa, Boutique Clothing Store, Restaurant, and Wide Variety of Additional Commercial Uses
• Lighted Two-Sided Sign with Prime Exposure to N. Mulberry St. (16,000 VPD)
• Within Walking Distance to Revitalized Downtown Elizabethtown
• Tremendous Curb Appeal – Refreshed Exterior
• Sufficient Parking with Great Ingress/Egress to N. Mulberry St. and N. Main St.
• Pre-Auction Offers & Broker Participation Welcome!
Terms of Sale: 10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
For More Information Contact: Jordan Conlee, firstname.lastname@example.org, 888-791-7307 ext. 809
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
U.S. Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Florida, Orlando Division, Case No. 6:20-bk-01927-KSJ
Remodeled 2019 Kenai River Lodge B&B with 2 Ocean Boats Up-scale 13 bedrooms 11.5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 car garage One of the FINEST LODGES ON THE KENAI close to town, inside city limits with city water and sewer. Great attention to finest details and clients comforts has been the protocol for this complet remodel.
Garage: 2 car converted to Storage & Supply
Chefs Quarters : Located behind commercial kitchen with private entrance
Bathrooms : 12 Guest accomodated bathrooms
2 Kitchens : 1 Full Commercial Kitchen & 1 Breakfast / lunch kitchen
Lounge & Bar : Full Bar & Lounge Game table, TV & sofas
Patio Room : Regulation Pool Table & gathering area
Living Room : Large Room overlooking the Kenai River
Formal Dining Room : Large Room will accomodate 30 guests
Porches & Patios : Multiple outdoor Living Areas
River Walkway: Private walkway with new Dock & Fishing Platform
Parking : Ample off street parking for guests
Furnished : Completely furnished with inventories
Year Round Living : Fully equipped for year round guests & Residence
Zoning: Rural Residential
Sub Type: Comm Bus Opp
Year Built: 1980
Waterfront: Kenai River